We extend a warm welcome to everyone visiting our facility.
Visiting hours are in place to support the provision of safe and effective health care to all patients and we also wish to ensure the health, wellbeing and security of staff and visitors.
Please help us to do this by following these guidelines:
- Be considerate – show respect to patients and staff and other visitors.
- Follow staff requests at all times.
- Please do not take photos of our staff or patients without their permission.
- Do not visit our patients if you are unwell, have an infection or have been exposed to a contagious illness.
- Please use hand gel on arrival and exit to the wards.
- Please do not enter isolation’s rooms without speaking to a nurse first.
- Please supervise children at all times.
- Visiting hours may be extended for family members in special circumstances – such as terminally ill patients and as arranged with the nursing staff.
We will require you to leave the facility if:
- Your behaviour creates a risk or threat to patients, staff or other visitors. This includes verbal and physical abuse, threatening and violent behaviour including the use of obscene language or gestures.
- You refuse to follow isolation precautions.
- You are not respectful or considerate of others and/or you refuse to comply with requests from staff in line with the visiting patients guideline.
- You fail to supervise children in your care.
- You bring alcohol, drugs or weapons to the hospital or if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Staff reserve the right to call security and/or police if required.