SPS Physio - Balclutha
SPS Physio supports Clutha Health First with the provision of Physiotherapy services including;
Onsite Clinic Visits:
- Musculoskeletal, Respiratory and Neurological conditions are assessed and treated within the Physiotherapy department at Clutha Health First.
- The Medical and Maternity wards are visited by a Physiotherapist daily.
Home based or in community care:
- For patients who are unable to access the department or for mobility assessment.
- Gym Rehabilitation & Hydrotherapy: The nearby Centennial pool and gym are utilised for rehabilitation purposes.
- Pilates Rehabilitation: Within the department our Pilates reformer is utilised in patient’s rehabilitation plans.
SPS Physio also offers Physiotherapy student placements for Otago University students of the School of Physiotherapy. If a student is to be involved in your care, your consent will be requested at the time of your visit with us.
Access to the Physiotherapy Service is via Health Professional referral (e.g GP, District Nurse, Occupational Therapist) or self-referral via ACC.
Reception Hours: 8.30 - 5.00 Monday to Friday.
Treatment Hours: 8.30 - 4.00 Monday to Friday.
Telephone: 03 419 0435