Clutha Health First is now at Covid-19 Alert Level 1 operations.
If you have symptoms of Covid-19, please get tested!
People in the Southern District with cold and flu symptoms are encouraged to be tested.
To access covid-19 testing, advice or support in the Southern district, contact your local GP or call 0800 VIRUS19 (0800 847 8719) for advice and testing centres. Its free for everyone!
Our services are operating as normal, although you may continue to notice additional measures to ensure hygiene and keep our patients and community safe. We strongly encourage social distancing and if you are unwell, please stay at home.
If we have reached maximum capacity in any of our waiting areas, we may ask you to stay in your vehicle until a few minutes before your appointment.
Please continue to:
- Use the hand gel provided when entering and exiting our building.
- Use the Covid-19 Tracer App when visiting our site.
- Do not visit our patients if you have any flu like symptoms or let our staff know when booking any appointments.
- Cough/sneeze into your elbow if you need to do so.
- Adhere to social distancing.
Keep up to date with the latest information from:
Southern Health: https://www.southernhealth.nz/COVID-19