14 September 2020:
With being in Alert Level 2 we would like to advise what is happening at Clutha Health First.
- If you have cold or flu like symptoms please do not come to the general practice, please phone us to arrange an appointment: 4190500.
- If you do not have COVID 19 symptoms but have recently travelled to Auckland or have other concerns please call the PHO Call Centre on 0800 VIRUS19 or the Government HealthLine 0800 358 5453 for further advice.
- Telephone consults as an alternative to face to face consultations are available – please ask to talk to the Triage Nurse if you think this option could be suitable for your condition.
- All other clinical services are operating as normal.
Please adhere to the golden rules when visiting our facility:
- Please hand gel on arrival and exit.
- Cough/sneeze into your elbow.
- If you have flu like symptoms, you may be provided a surgical mask to wear onsite.
- Please maintain social distancing.
Maternity: Visiting strictly between 2pm and 8pm.
Inpatient Ward: Visiting the Inpatient Ward is strictly between 2pm and 8pm.
Keep up to date with the latest information from:
Southern Health: https://www.southernhealth.nz/novel-coronavirus